Our Raiding Rules are divided into "General" and "Progression" raiding. General rules apply to all raiding content and are in addition to rules for our progression raids.
* Raids will be from9:00pm - 11:00pm server time.
* Eastern Time (US) is Llane server time. For those outside the US, New York, NY, is eastern time.
* Raids may be extended by group decision, by up to 30 minutes.
* There will be one 5-minute break around10:00pm
* This is a FIRM 5 minutes. If you are not back within this 5 minutes, we are pulling without you. If you die, that's tough. If you repeatedly violate this 5 minute break, you will not be invited on raids.
* Be at the Raid Entrance 15-minutes prior to start time. Find the raid entrance and get there. Unless there are special circumstances, we do not summon people to raids. It is your responsibility to know where raid entrances are.
* You can show up late up to 15 minutes, but only with prior notification to a Raid Leader, and notification must be made no later than 30 minutes prior to the raid starting.
* Enchants and Gems are Mandatory (They can be any quality.). It does not matter if you will be replacing your gear. Come gemmed and enchanted.
* Voice Chat is mandatory, even if you are Hear Only. (Log in early to make sure you can hear and to download any updates which might have occurred.)
* We are interested in having anyone who wishes to tank be given the opportunity to do so. A tank can make or break a raid. If you wish to be put into the tank rotation, you must talk to the raid leaders.
* The Tanks and Raid Leaders set the pace, do not Pull or Run Ahead of them.
* There are no independent battle rezes allowed. Do not resurrect anyone unless you are told to do so. If you do it three times without being asked, you will be removed from the raid and not allowed to come to the next raid.
* Unless you are asked to perform a specific call-out during an encounter, be quiet. The only exception would be for mobs which may spawn in random locations and run off to attack someone not the tank. IF YOU ARE NOT THE RAID LEADER, YOU ARE NOT TO BE GIVING INSTRUCTIONS, PERIOD.
* Questions about what is happening during an encounter may be directed to raid leaders or to Gimmlette via the "whisper" function. Keep in mind, we may not be able to answer them right away. Post encounter is the best time to ask questions.
* Do not rez until informed to do so. Mass rez is a beautiful thing.
* The Raid Officers reserve the right to take you aside as needed, as well as remove you in the case of Bad Behavior.
For Progression Raids, the following rules will be in effect, in addition to regular raiding rules:
* We follow the minimum ilevel determined by Blizzard for LFR mode. If your ilevel is below that number, we cannot take you into the raid.
* Raid composition consists of 2 tanks; 3-5 healers based on dps numbers; with the rest of the raid composed of dps.
* Tanks are expected to know all boss fights.
* All first-time pulls of bosses in a progression raid, are no strats pulls. You may look up the fight but no talking/call-outs.
* We respectfully request that you run progression raids, until such raids are on farm status, with the same toon/class/spec. If you wish to change your toon/class/spec, please talk to the raid leaders.