It's time for another "Caption This" contest. Here's the photo in need of a caption.
As a prompt, in your caption, answer this question, "What are they guarding or waiting for?"
"Caption This" contests work thusly:
1) The contest starts today and will run a bit longer than other "Caption This" contests. It closes Sunday, May 27th. This gives you a lot of time to come up with a caption, or two, or three.
2) You can enter as many captions as you like.
3) All captions must be posted to this thread. Captions posted to this photo will not count.
4) Each caption must be a separate entry. It makes scrolling through for judging much easier.
5) I will be the judge. Winners will be announced on Monday, May 28th, when a NEW and EXCITING contest will be announced. Winners will get shiny stuff, and boy to we have a lot of shiny stuff to give away. (Side note: if you can make shiny stuff, I am happy to accept it and stick it off-site. Thanks to guild members, we have pets and mounts and bags and all sorts of things to give away. We are always on the look-out for more.)
So, have at it. I want to see your captions.