On Sunday, beginning at 9 p.m., we'll be doing our Bunny Run. We will be running down Kalimdor to Un'Goro to Golakka hotsprings for the achievement. This is what you need to know.
- Meet at Azure Watch on Azuremyst Isle. It's outside the Exodar so you can take the portal there and run right outside and up the road.
- We are going to need lots and lots of Blossoming Branches. You get one for doing the third quest at Azure Watch. The first quest you pick up in a capital city and that one takes you to the Watch. The second one is collect 20 shells. The third one is collect 10 eggs. Plus, you can purchase the branch for, I believe, 10 chocolates.
- Eggs spawn really fast this year. This was my spot. If you are lucky to find a spot where there are two egg spawn points, collecting eggs for anything becomes incredibly easy. I started with one spawn point and then a second opened when a person got what they needed and left. It was three hops from this point. In 45 minutes, I had collected 270 eggs, which is the original 20 plus the 250 for the hearthstone. If you have time before the run to collect eggs, it will not take you long to have a mess of them. I also got the mount inside an egg. As I already have it, I really wish I could give it away but alas.
One of the side effects of egg collection is to be turned into a rabbit. This lasts for one hour. If you are a rabbit when we leave, we will not hit you with a branch until you get "de-rabbitted". That will save us some charges.
- This is an all-level event. It does not matter what level you bring but please do the starter quests to get a branch. Branches have 5 charges and, if you are attacked, the polymorph goes away. This will become crucial.
- We are going to go through Darkshore. I will be on Epicurian. She is not out of Legion content so Darkshore will be usual Darkshore. If you are bringing a 120, know that horde own it at the moment. You will probably have to fight some mobs to get through the zone. That is the price for doing something crazy like this. No, I'm not changing the route. This is why we need a whole lot of Blossoming Branches so we can re-bunnify people. I'm telling you this in advance. I do not want to hear people complaining about phasing or losing their polymorph when they are attacked. If you're going to complain, don't come or we will kick you from the group. This is meant to be ridiculous.
- We will be taking a break at 10. We should be a little over half-way to Un' Goro. When we enter Tanaris, we hang a right and run past Zul'Farrak. Then we get to the side of Un'Goro and jump. Some people have been known to survive this method of entering Un'Goro. We rez the dead, reapply the polymorph and head to the springs.
- Be prepared to hop around anyone and everyone we meet on the road. Some people play along with us. Others, particularly if they are horde, run away. This is a NO WARMODE event. We won't be able to see you if you put on Warmode.
- I intend to be in attendance. I will be flying home from Texas on Sunday and my flight gets in at 7:45 EDT, assuming they don't cancel it as they did with both of my flights today (4-24). I might be late, but you can go on without me. Epicurian is in position at Azure Watch.
If you have any questions, the best place to ask them is on Facebook. I'll be checking and I'll answer them.
Come have some fun, folks. This is a really fun event.