Spectacular Death |Site Info
SD Chat [9]
loading Loading History
Wed at 22:51
yuck :(
23 hours ago
Okay, this morning, when I checked, the game had reinstalled completely. That should include the patch, George said. So, when I get home and get the 4 inches of fluff that fell overnight cleared from the deck and front, I'll try to log on.
23 hours ago
I already had to shovel this morning.
23 hours ago
They also did more maintenance this morning, another hour.
23 hours ago
Carole and Larry have an offer on the house, full price. But, there is a second offer coming this afternoon, so they are, as a courtesy, going to look at that.
23 hours ago
Oh wow. That is awesome
23 hours ago
She said, when their realtor told them she could sell the house fast, Carole just thought, "Sure, bet you say that to everyone so you can get their business."
23 hours ago
lol
23 hours ago
Their realtor said there could be a bidding war.
23 hours ago
That's a good thing?
23 hours ago
The inspector was to be at their new house on Saturday so one or both of them needed to go along.
23 hours ago
Carole said Faux would hide when people came. They are coming in the front door which Carole and larry never use.
23 hours ago
The realtor said Tobey would look at them and then go lay down on the bed. She said realtors said people would chuckle at the cat on the bed.
23 hours ago
That;s funny. Mine would hide. lol
23 hours ago
Yeah. You'd never see my girls. Pilchard has finally stopped being mad at me about the cold and the furnace.
22 hours ago
So, looking for an Algalon photo for a front page post has lead me to next week's Floor Tanking "Throwback Thursday" photo. I may take too many screenshots.
22 hours ago
never
22 hours ago
Oh my. Here's another.
22 hours ago
Must use this one, too. Well, that's good, in a way. I have Thursday's covered for the next 2 weeks.
22 hours ago
Gimm, just announced, The Wolfpack is guild transfering to Zul'jin this Saturday sometime.
22 hours ago
Oh wow.
21 hours ago
Less people to kill us when we take over Orgrimmar. That's sad, really.
20 hours ago
That is sad, they were the people I thought of when it came to 'serious' guilds horde side. I'm not sure if they were still that active, but I used to see a lot of their guild name when i was doing things on my hordies. (these days they are just sitting in their garrisons, so I don't really see anyone horde side.....)
20 hours ago
(.....you know how in expansions past Blizz always worried about making sure that the 'capital' would feel busy? I think they were right, and cool though garrisons are, they really can feel isolating)
19 hours ago
Yeah they can feel that way.
19 hours ago
I know they wrote about this on wow insider or blizwatch…. In Mists, if I had 10-15 minutes I’d log on and run some dailies, and probably there were other people running those same dailies, we might even informally group up for a hard mob.
19 hours ago
In WoD, if I log on for 10-15 minutes, I do garrison chores on a toon or two, and never see another soul. I like my garrisons, I enjoy planning stuff out and seeing the growth, but at the same time it doesn’t give the same feeling that beating up Belfs or Mogu or even hunting around Timeless Isle had.
19 hours ago
Although I’m thinking of setting my hearth to the town by Ashran, as I’m starting to get a feel for that place and if I can get there quickly it would help, and that may make the world feel more busy (although that means not having a quick hearth to Nagrand to easily trap big beasties…)
19 hours ago
I reset mine back in the Vale so I can move around easier when we do things.
19 hours ago
interesting!
Type a message...
Welcome to SD Chat

Working...

Main Forum
You do not have sufficient access to view this page. No view access.

Login
Top Posters
2330 Posts
362 Posts
254 Posts
177 Posts
150 Posts
Happy Birthday!
Notices