Spectacular Death|Site Info
SD Chat [9]
loading Loading History
Fri at 14:59
That is my biggest complaint, is that from leaving your garrison to getting anywhere you want to be is fairly long in frostfire, compared to alliance zone.
Fri at 15:02
I did several of the opening quests in Frostfire and to me its much harder. I don't know if thats just because I have done Shadowmoon so many more times?
Fri at 15:33
In general I felt like I was running around (confused) a lot more. I don't know if the actual quest material was harder, but it sure seemed to take me longer to do stuff.
Fri at 15:35
or to put it another way: first alliance toon "Hey, I can go to Gorgorand (spelling?), eh, I'll get my outpost started, but I have stuff I need to finish in Shadowmoon still!"
Fri at 15:35
First Horde toon "Hey I can go to Gorgorand! WHAT DO YOU MEAN you aren't giving me a flight path, and I have to ride there? I can't get out of this place fast enough!"
Fri at 15:36
lol
Fri at 17:41
It is National Pie Day. I expect all of you to celebrate in some fashion.
OOOOOO, pecan pie. yay
I'm thinking pizza pie and that I may go to the grocery for half an apple pie.
Fri at 17:42
That sounds good too.
Fri at 17:42
I only have Blue Moon ice cream in the freezer, however.
Fri at 17:43
OK.
Fri at 17:48
YUSS!
Fri at 17:48
Didn't think of that one.
Fri at 17:49
ack, need warning of these things!
Fri at 17:50
Although I usually celebrate all things pi/pie related more on march 14th.
Fri at 17:50
I didn't know it was today until I saw a notice in my FB feed from Sandra Boynton.
Fri at 17:51
You can get Boynton stuff in your facebook feed? That would almost tempt me to actually log into my account occasionally :sick:
Fri at 17:52
Yeah. I "liked" her and now get her occasional cartoons. It all started with someone, maybe you, Wor, and her Christmas greeting.
Fri at 17:53
Ugh...now I want pie for lunch, but I have to hang out here at the office. We're expecting a UPS delivery.
Fri at 17:54
I have to go to the Pharmacy after work. I wonder if they have those Hostess pies.
Fri at 18:01
They should.
Fri at 18:03
The grocery is kind of out of the way to go for pie. Hostess pies would qualify for Pie Day.
Fri at 18:04
The pharmacy near us even has a frozen section, so they would probably have frozen apple pies.
Fri at 18:10
Darn it, now I need to go forage for more food--all this pie talk made me hungry again!
Fri at 18:16
They possibly would. Good point.
Fri at 18:33
There was no pie to be had at the coffee joint near work, so I settled for a butter tart. Tarts, pies.....its just a matter of degree, right? :sick:
Fri at 18:36
Tarts are wanna be pies.
Fri at 20:19
oh, hey, new blood elf models, and I don't loathe them on sight....I call that a step forward from the old ones (I know, most people seemed to have liked the belfs, but for some reason I hated them from the moment I saw them)
Type a message...
Welcome to SD Chat

Working...

Main Forum
You do not have sufficient access to view this page. No view access.

Login
Top Posters
2271 Posts
350 Posts
252 Posts
173 Posts
150 Posts
Upcoming birthdays
Birthday on Sun 08 Feb, 2015
Birthday on Wed 11 Feb, 2015
Birthday on Fri 20 Feb, 2015
Birthday on Fri 20 Feb, 2015